1. All the particulars provided in the GTKEO Meeting form are factually correct.
2. All the qualitative remarks provided in the GTKEO Meeting form are my own views, as prevailing at the time of filling in the form.
3. ZEUS and its representatives have my consent to check my professional profile on LinkedIN
4. The decision whether to accept my request for a GTKEO meeting, is the sole prerogative of ZEUS and its representatives. I will therefore readily accept their decision and not contest it in anyway.
⇨I also confirm that the MAIN REASON for my considering Coaching and Mentoring and seeking the GTKEO Meeting with a Zeus Mentor is NOT any of the following and or similar:
1. Changing Jobs / finding new assignments
2. Deeply personal and psychological issues
3. An opportunity to let off steam / shoulder to cry over
⇨ Should, ZEUS, accede to my request and schedule a GTKEO Meeting, I confirm and or accept the following:
1. ZEUS is extending me the courtesy of the GTKEO Meeting free of cost. Participation in the GTKEO Meeting does not give me any claims / rights what so eVery over Zeus and its representatives.
2. I will be available for the GTKEO Meeting on agreed telephone no. / Skype ID / similar - at the mutually agreed time.
3. During the course of the meeting I will be honest and open in sharing my professional and career related information / thoughts / feelings.
4. Post the GTKEO Meeting, the decision on whether to offer me their "Coaching and Mentoring Services", is the sole prerogative of ZEUS and its representatives. I will therefore readily accept their decision and not contest it in anyway.
This contract shall be governed by the laws as applicable in the State of Tamil Nadu, where ZEUS's Registered Office is based.