I am a BITS Pilani alumni with 39 years of work experience across various sectors and industries.
- CEO & ED for GMR Ferro Alloys, COO for GMR Sugars and BSL (Coal subsidiary of GMR Group in Indonesia), CEO of a water treatment company.
- Nominated Board Member as a GMR nominee for 3 companies in Indonesia.
- Turned around a loss making Ferroalloys business into profits and hived it off to an acquirer for a significant profit.
- Headed operations of GMR sugars. Oversaw operations and eventually sold division to an acquirer resulting in significant profit.
- GM Marketing for a Pharmaceutical machinery company.
- 19 years’ experience in Thermax spread across multiple domains. Generated a major revenue stream by establishing the South East Asia office. Headed the Fan division upon return to India.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Chemical Engineering from Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani.
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing and Finance from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Technical Manufacturing techniques training at “Association for Overseas Technical Scholarship (AOTS)” , Japan.
- Leadership Development program at Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.